Monday, July 19, 2010

nae gasumi....

salam....
haloo...
hmmm,,,dunno wht to say...
next week back to homtwn...
wow!!!i can't wait anymore...
mydaddy,,,mymummy....
n myhappy lovey dovey family...
wait for me...
even 3 days only,,i'll mke sure that i only spent mytime to themm..
bsides that,,i]ve to be a tourist guide for ninie n jam..
they want to know myhometwn..
hahaxx...
shoppning,,walk around the city,,
blablabla...
the most inportant is i wanna be with myfamily..
yahooo...
hmm,,
about myheart....
nothing to say lorh..
dun wanna think bout it anymore..
gasumi apa..
molla???
its enough just once..
men's love is really complex..
and we make all things so complicated..
men's love is nothing but,,
HIS love is everything...
its enough for..
to love n be love..
FAMILY & FRIEND...
but,,if one day smeone exist to be mine,,
i'll consider bout it..
if he can really accept me,,,,
all of me...
he like the way who i am,,,
never wanna change me as he want to,,
never do anything that i dont like and,,
he really know & understand me n myself as well..
not just tke granted..
i know who iam...
u've to know me better than me..
n please don't just talking...
do nothing...
i hate it..
that i,,me nmyself...
hmmmm.....
huh...
i dont like talk bout this part..
what the heaven..huhu..
nonsense talking..
whatever...
i better go now..
=(


No comments:

Post a Comment