Tuesday, July 6, 2010

♥. ..chan mai ru...♥

what is it???
recently,,
it come again..
again n again...
i got choking when eating...
mychest so hurt..
only HE know what i feel...
i know its will happen to me bcos,,
it was happen bfore..
i've to take care mymeal schdule..
if not,,,
mystomach will get pain..
OMG!!!
choking,,bleeding,,stomachache,,
its all da symptoms..
i got it all!!!
pity me..
its ok..
if its mydestiny,,
i will face it with all my strengthen..
insyaAllah...
GOD bless me...

mymummy said:dont be too worry..focus on ur study mydear...
when u back home,,i'll bring u to see da doc..
tke good care of ur schdule meal..
dont forget ur mdcne...
da most important thing is u must always pray..
mydaddy said:mydear,,tke good cre of ur health..
stop taking spicy food..
be carefull in choosing ur food..
doctor said :ur stomach so sensitive..
ur stomach get injured...
u've to be carefull..it's may cos bleeding in ur stomach..
u've to eat soft food only!!!
dont frget ur daily mdcine..
u got all symptoms..
plez do x-ray...
dont delay da tme bfore its too late..
PREVENT IS BETTER THAN CURE...

thanx doc cos inform it to me...
what can i do..
i'm not prevent but cure now..
its heritage disease...
7years i face it...
i dont know how long i can face it..
i know HE know wht da best for me..
i'm so tired to meet da doc..
and i dont like magnaseum n all mdcne..
i'm not just gastric but more than that..
pity me..
gastric+mystomach bcome thin n injured..
thats why i always stomachache..
pity myfren cos hve to tke cre of me..
so many time they spend to bring me meet da doc..
thanx all..
i really appreciate it..
may ALLAH bless u all..
pray for myhealth..
GOD bless me....







No comments:

Post a Comment