Sunday, November 4, 2012

on rainy days...

really dont know what to do...what should i do???what i have to do????what am i thinking for???me myself dont know either...deeply inside in myheart,,,sometimes it hurt me without i realize it...why i feel so???i dont know either...what else can i say?? everybody hurts someday,,,its okay to be afraid..everybody hurts,,everybody feels the same way...i'm sorry if i hurt you or anyone else who feels too...i did't mean it...let alone purposely to do it... because i am just a women...who have all weaknesses inside me...nothing interesting and i'm not good at all...i just wanna everyone surrounds me happy...not hurt because of me...never think about it...and about myheart...how can i expressed it..i can't even write it with the words even the alphabets are not really difficult to understand..but,,the feel is really surprising me because the heart itself too complex to understand it...i just have to hold the feeling...not let it ruin my emotion or myself...i have to endure it..it just a psychological attack in human brain and absorb to human mind...oh heart,,,please be strong...please be nice to me...be nice to mysoul...i want the peace soul shining myday...i hope so...no matter what,,i have to look forward...get ready to face of all circumstances in front me sooner,,later,,future....dear soul,,please treat me well...please do not overdo out of mind...and,,be nice to myday... because i dont know how much day will be mine...there's no repeated time...move forward is the best way at all...dear God,,please give me one more time to make myday full of happiness with all who love me,,and who i love the most...seeing the happiness of others is better than hurting oneself to be happy...though,,i'm perfectly imperfect but i try to be the best one...i try harder...try and error...please accept me the way i am...oh heart,,once again,,please be nice to me...do not let your grudge feeling control over myself..dont even once...its hurt me enough....sayonara....only you who understands me,,,oh dear heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment