Thursday, May 12, 2011

dear heart......


dear heart...

am i fooling myself???

juz wanna be love...

by someone that i really love...

can i say something???

that really what i feel...

in myheart...

once he opened myheart...

i'm taken by someone...

can i say that...

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVERYTHING!!!!!

is it bad???

is it a mistake???

sigh*

can you feel myheartbeat???

i'm innocent..

i did't do anything that wrong...

juz fall in love with you..

am i did wrong??

u think so???

i wont you repay mylove for you..

its enough for me to let you know...

how much i love you...

i need you...

its ok for me...

can i ask you some question???

do you love me too???

do you will stay forever with me???

do you will take care of me???

do you will fight everything for me??

do you will accept me juz the way i am???

do you bear to share happiness and pain too with me???

do you will never think to find another one except me???

do you will love me till the end of life???

and,,,

do you think i am burdened you????

making trouble for the rest of your life???

sigh*

i never find your weaknesses nor your mistake...

what i find is just myheart that taken by you...

mylove that belong to me...

and..

myself that perfectly imperfect....

i'm such a nerd girl..

pathetic girl...

and...,,

sigh*

always love you.....

am i wrong???

honestly,,,

that what i am...

juz the way i am...

and...

i love you....

juz the way you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment